- Item #: 0002
What is Meta-Blast?
Meta-Blast is a supplement included in our weekly and monthly program. It is used to help burn fat, metabolized food into energy and suppress the appetite. Meta-Blast is extremely helpful in maintaining sugar and carbohydrate cravings and is an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Meta-Blast contains several amino acids and antioxidants that naturally occur in the body to assist in energy production. Acetyl L-Carnitine, a component of Meta-Blast, is important for heart and brain function, as well as muscle movement, and many other bodily processes. Alpha Lipoic Acid, a component of Meta-Blast, is an antioxidant found in several vegetables and meats. Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps prevent cell damage and helps to restore Vitamin E and C levels.
What are the Possible Benefits of Meta-Blast?
There are many benefits of Meta-Blast, including, but not limited to:
- Curbing cravings
- Maintaining sugar levels
- Reducing inflammation
- Reducing cholesterol levels
- Suppressing appetite
- Enhances overall health
- Regulating insulin levels
- Helps the efficiency of burning off carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Development of lean muscle tissue
- Decreasing systolic blood pressure (SBP)
- Minimizing the risk of Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Increased basal metabolic rate
- Increase energy production
- Reduce age-related memory loss
- Decrease the severity of late-life depression
- Improving memory
- Regulating circulation in the brain, cataracts, nerve pain, and facial paralysis
- Improving low testosterone levels in men
- Treating Peyronie's Disease by reducing pain and slowing the progression of the disease
- Decreasing fatigue, especially for those with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Who Can Benefit from Meta-Blast?
Almost anyone can benefit from Meta-Blast, especially those looking to:
- Lose weight
- Maintain consistent sugar levels
- Increase insulin sensitivity
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Change fat into muscle
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease symptoms associated with Alzheimer's Disease and dementia
- Improve memory problems associated with alcoholism and Lyme disease
- Regulate some symptoms associated with Down syndrome
- Improve circulation in the brain
- Minimize the symptoms associated with cataracts and other eye disorders such as damage to the retina, glaucoma, and Wilson's disease
- Reduce nerve pain due to drugs used in the treatment of AIDs
- Improve facial paralysis
- Treat Peyronie's Disease
- Minimize the symptoms associated with Diabetes Mellitus, including burning, pain, and numbness of the limbs
What are the Side Effects of Meta-Blast?
Although uncommon, some individuals that take Meta-Blast may experience side effects such as:
- Stomach upset
- Changes in mood
- Feeling of racing heart
- "Fishy" odor in urine, breath, and sweat
- Feeling antsy
- Weakening of the liver and kidneys
What Should I Avoid when Taking Meta-Blast?
Although there are currently no known interactions or avoidances of concern with Meta-Blast, some components in Meta-Blast may cause extra symptoms. Be careful when taking Meta-Blast if you have:
- Hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid, as there is some concern that acetyl-L-carnitine might interfere with the thyroid hormone.
- Epilepsy or seizures, as there has been an increase in the number of seizures reported in individuals that have taken acetyl-L-carnitine and have a history of seizures. If you have ever had a seizure, talk to your doctor before taking Meta-Blast.
- Thiamine (B1) deficiency, as Alpha Lipoic Acid may further reduce thiamine deficiencies, and may lead to other medical problems.
The following medications may interact with a component found in Meta-Blast:
- Acenocoumarol (Sintrom) interacts with Acetyl-L-Carnitine. The medication is used to slow blood clotting. Acetyl-L-Carnitine might increase the effectiveness of Acenocoumarol (Sintron), which may slow blood clotting too much.
- Warfarin (Coumadin) might interact with Acetyl-L-Carnitine. The medication is used to slow blood clotting. Acetyl-L-Carnitine might increase the effectiveness of Warfarin (Coumarin) and may slow blood clotting too much and may increase the chances of bruising or bleeding.
- Medications for cancer (Chemotherapy) may interact with Alpha Lipoic Acid, as the antioxidant capabilities may decrease the effectiveness of the medications. However, there has been no conclusive evidence that an interaction actually occurs.
DISCLAIMER * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.